- Full Name: Oltursa (Empresa de Transporte Turístico Olano S.A.)
- Coverage: Mainly coastal
- Website: www.oltursa.pe (Spanish only)
Oltursa Domestic Coverage:
Oltursa is primarily a coastal company serving cities along the Pan-American Highway. Regular services head from Lima along the north coast of Peru, with stops at Chimbote, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Los Organos, Sullana, Mancora and Tumbes.
Coastal destinations to the south of Lima include Paracas, Ica, Nazca, Camaná and Tacna.
Oltursa continues to expand its coverage, developing new routes away from the coast. The company now has a daily bus between Arequipa and Cusco, as well as services between Lima and Huaraz and Lima and Huancayo.
Comfort and Bus Classes:
Since 2007, Oltursa has been replacing its old fleet with modern Scania, Mercedes-Benz and Marcopolo buses. The company currently offers two services: a standard Bus Cama service and a VIP class. The comfortable Bus Cama class features partially reclining bed-seats, onboard movies, air conditioning and onboard meals. The VIP class has fully reclining bed-seats and many modern additions, such as onboard WiFi and iPads for each passenger.
- Lima to Cusco -- VIP: US$45 (S/.120)
- Lima to Arequipa -- bus cama from US$34 (S/.90); VIP from US$41 (S/.110)
- Lima to Trujillo -- bus cama: US$22 (S/.60); VIP: US$34 (S/.90)